"In the face of constant change and persistent budget challenges, information and knowledge sharing have become the critical pillars of the partnership between the Federal Government and the private sector."
Tim Faulkner brings over 20 years of strategic and operational management consulting and project management experience with Federal Government and global telecommunications clients.
He provides IT strategic planning, IT governance, organizational change management, and program management expertise in support of multiple DHS Components, and also has experience in business development and pipeline management.
Tim focuses on the convergence of strategic planning and operations, ensuring that day-to-day activities align with and support the organizational mission / vision.
Prior to joining Arc Aspicio, Tim worked as a Business Unit Director, Immigration Programs for Kadix Systems / Dynamics Research Corporation’s Homeland Security Solutions Division.
- University of Virginia, B.A. History
- University of Virginia, M.A. History
- University of Michigan Business School, MBA Essentials Certificate
Areas of Expertise
- Program/ Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Portfolio Management/ Capital Planning and Investment Control
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Performance Management
Homeland Security Areas of Interest
- TSA Mission Initiatives
- ICE and USCIS Immigration Initiatives
- DHS Portfolio and Investment Management
- IT Governance