The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) mission critical work requires cross-agency collaboration with various federal stakeholders to gather the intelligence necessary to conduct national security activities. New policies, relationships, and technologies are enabling new levels of information sharing and collaboration in law enforcement.
Today, law enforcement requires unprecedented cooperation between Federal and state, local, and Tribal governments. The most effective enforcement depends on community involvement. It also depends on information sharing – and the policy, process, people, and technology solutions that allow agencies to share sensitive and classified information in real-time to protect our nation’s security. Arc Aspicio supports a wide-variety of more than 150 clients and stakeholders at the Federal, state, and local level; as well as tribal law enforcement agencies and fusion centers.
Arc Aspicio has practical experience working with agencies that have law enforcement responsibility. Our unique capabilities and innovative solutions include:
- Information Sharing
- Fusion Center Data Analytics and Trend Analysis
- Data Collection, Validation, Analysis, and Trending
- Large-scale Research and Data-focused Analysis
- Integrated Case Management
- Identity Management (Biographic and Biometric)
- Mobile Applications
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Immigration Case Analysis and Fraud Detection
- Risk Management
- Watch List Matching
Arc Aspicio currently supports technology solutions and strategic communications work with agencies that have law enforcement missions. For example, the company supports Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) with strategic communications – with the public and across the state, local, and Tribal law enforcement communities. As a direct partner of ICE, we understand the need to identify national security trends and the flexibility needed to combat changing threats. Our team has experience extracting, analyzing and identifying trends from large-scale data sets received in various forms, for various missions, and from various sources across the Federal Government.
Arc Aspicio’s proven Mission Integration Methodology, project accelerators, innovative tools, data analytics practices, and process improvement techniques enable us to deliver high quality work products to improve the quality of data and achieve mission results.
- Strategic and Operational Data Analytics
- Analysis-based Advanced Informed Decision-Making
- Targeting and Watch Listing
- Combating Human Trafficking
- Fusion-Center Enablement
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis Tools
- Cross-agency Identity Analysis (Biometric and Biographic)
- International Collaboration and Information Sharing
- Identity, Credential, and Access Management
- Innovative Privacy Protection Solutions
- Data Visualization Tools