Building the next generation of homeland security and consulting professionals and preparing college students for professional careers.
Want to learn about homeland security? Interested in mission-critical consulting? Excited to learn about all aspects of running a business? If so, Arc Aspicio’s internship program could be a great fit for you.
Arc Aspicio’s paid internship program offers college students the opportunity to gain meaningful experience working in a top-tier consulting company. Our interns are valuable members of the Arc Aspicio team and are trusted with work that prepares them for life after graduation. They work in all areas of recruiting, business development, business and financial operations, marketing, and information technology. Since the start of our program, many interns have joined the firm as full-time employees after graduation.
We are looking for interns who want to work hard, learn, and grow with Arc Aspicio, a dynamic company that is growing faster than its large and small competitors in the market. We offer long term internships (not summer only) for motivated candidates. Please check our Careers section to see if we have current Internship openings.
- Become involved in business development and proposals, recruiting, strategic initiatives, business operations, and marketing, including our homeland security newsletter
- Paid internship with the ability to work part-time during the academic year and full-time during the summer, with opportunities for overtime during busy periods
- Develop professional oral and written communication skills
- Learn office support skills, time management, and prioritization
- Develop skills in programs such as Jobvite, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek, Squarespace, and more
- Work alongside members of our Talent Team, who serve as mentors and resources for professional and career development
- Collaborate with employees of all levels, including the CEO, executives and former interns
- Receive formal performance reviews from assigned supervisor twice per year along with frequent informal feedback from supervisor and company leaders
Future Job Opportunities
- Full-time employment offer for high performing interns