We are slowly securing our borders. New threats are emerging and resources are right. Managing our borders requires new immigration policy, new technology, and an integrated, cross-agency effort.
Multiple agencies are responsible for managing the entry and exit of citizens and visitors across our borders. There is a critical link between what happens at and between our land ports of entry and at our nation’s airports and seaports. For example, when Border Patrol agents apprehend undocumented aliens crossing the border, they rely on special agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement to identify, deport, and remove them. Cross-agency collaboration, and a shared view of the same information in every agency, is important to using scarce resources to combat the greatest threats.
Arc Aspicio has extensive experience in delivering large-scale, intelligence-led information technology and mission solutions to protect our borders. We have capabilities and have delivered innovative solutions in:
- Identity management in the field and at our ports of entry
- Biometrics-based identification
- Watch list matching
- Risk-based prioritization
- Information sharing
- Websites and mobile applications
Arc Aspicio has worked on border management programs with Customs and Border Protection, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and Citizenship and Immigration Services. The company brings innovative thought leadership on global border and immigration trends. The company has supported information sharing and collaborations with international partners on the U.S. Visitor and Immigration Status Indicator Technology (US-VISIT) program for the National Protection and Programs Directorate.
- Innovative privacy protection solutions
- Integrated case management solutions
- Risk-based border enforcement
- International collaboration and information sharing
- Cross-agency reusable systems components for common functions (e.g., identity, immigration benefits status, criminal history)