Arc Aspicio plays a critical role at the pivot point between homeland security mission users and technical engineers.
We bridge the gap between the plain language needs of the stakeholders and the technical specifications necessary to develop and integrate mission-critical Information Technology (IT) solutions. We have direct experience in every phase of the Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC), starting with IT Strategy and Planning. We have designed, developed, tested, integrated, secured, and operated IT systems and the infrastructure on which they operate.
Arc Aspicio is a proven prime contractor on large Department of Homeland Security (DHS) multiple task order contracts including EAGLE II. Arc Aspicio has also delivered and managed complex IT programs at the DHS Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and many large component agencies including the Transportation Security Administration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the National Protection and Programs Directorate. Our employees have extensive knowledge of the DHS SELC.
Our Mission Integration Methodology (MIM) allows cross-functional teams to integrate technology and drive innovative use on large mission-focused technology programs. With a specific focus on innovation and new technology, we help our clients develop strategies and a Roadmap to improve the performance of the infrastructure, lowering security risk, and reducing costs.
Technology Integration Capabilities
- IT Strategy and Innovation
- CIO Performance Management
- Modernization and IT Infrastructure Roadmaps
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Testing and Integration
- Business and Enterprise Architecture
- Systems Engineering
- Cybersecurity and Security Architecture Implementation
- Agile Development and Coaching
- Technology Standards Development and Implementation
- Emerging Technology Assessment
- IT Service Management
- Data Center Transition
- Remedy and Configuration Management Data Base Implementation
- Dynamic Infrastructure
- Cloud Technology Planning and Implementation