Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS)
The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contract to support all Federal agencies for human capital strategy, organizational performance improvement, workforce planning, workforce strategy, employee engagement, business process improvement, and implementation of all human capital areas.
The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contract is a multiple-award IDIQ to support all Federal agencies. The General Services Administration (GSA) and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) collaborated to create this vehicle. Arc Aspicio is a Pool 2 prime contractor on the HCaTS Small Business contract. Pool 2 includes Key Service Areas for human capital strategy and organizational performance improvement. The pool supports workforce planning, workforce strategy, employee engagement, business process improvement, and implementation of all human capital areas.
GSA HCaTS Information
Arc Aspicio's HCaTS Approach
Our innovative and customizable proven methods embrace and incorporate:
- The rigor, experience, and best practices of traditional human capital approaches
- Intense client empathy and iterative design approaches from Design Thinking
- A collaborative approach that takes into account and aligns stakeholder needs and capabilities
- Innovative approaches, rigorous management, experience-based assets to accelerate delivery, and a team dedicated to client satisfaction
We focus on:
- Human Capital Strategy
- Organizational Strategy and Design
- Professional Development
- Workforce Engagement
- Performance Management
- Human Capital Analytics
- Design Thinking
Arc Aspicio is a woman-owned small business and prime contractor under GSA HCaTS Small Business Pool 2, contract number: GS02Q17DCR0001
Program Manager, Tim Faulkner, 703-465-2060, email@example.com
Contracts Manager, Lynn Ann Casey, 703-465-2060, firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary NAICS codes for HCaTS are: 541611, 541612, 541613, 541618, 611710.
- DUNS: 168719552
- CAGE Code: 418G6
- Sustainability Disclosures: N/A
Please see our contract award (PDF).