Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge II (EAGLE II) is a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) contract vehicle to obtain information technology services and solutions, and includes multiple functional categories including Functional Category 2 - Information Technology Program Support Services.
Arc Aspicio and our core team provide the full range of business and technical management services in support of DHS offices or programs, excluding acquisition support services.
Our services encompass all areas of IT policy and planning including, but not limited to:
- capital planning
- strategic planning
- workforce planning
- budget execution
- performance management
- enterprise architecture
- data management
- information sharing
- information security
- enterprise resource management
- business process re-engineering
- IT transformation and strategy
- organizational change management
- program management office support
Our relevant professional support services at DHS include:
- Transportation Security Administration Office of Information Technology (mission-focused consulting services),
- Federal Emergency Management Agency National Continuity Programs (program, administrative, and management support services), and
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (IT support services).
Core Team Members and Subcontractors
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Data Networks Corportation (DNC)
- E3 Federal Solutions
- PPS InfoTech LLC
- Savvee Consulting Inc.
- XL Associates (XLA)
Our team is committed to delivering the highest quality solutions to DHS. Learn more about our innovative corporate Quality Management System »
EAGLE II Program Manager and Point of Contact for Client Satisfaction
Rob O'Keefe, 703-465-2060
EAGLE II Teaming Coordinator and Point of Contact for IDIQ Contracts
Lynn Ann Casey, 703-465-2060
For more information, please contact us at EAGLEII@arcaspicio.com.